COMPARE EASY SOFTWARE DEPLOYMENT AND SEE WHY IT’S THE BEST SOFTWARE DEPLOYMENT TOOL.
The below comparison table makes it easy for you to compare Easy Software Deployment to other deployment software like Active Directory, SCCM, Altiris and PDQ Deploy. But most of all, we made this so you can easily see that Easy Software Deployment does a lot that those other software deployment tools can’t do. So, Easy Software Deployment really is not only the easiest, but also the best software deployment tool out there!
Now, what are you still waiting for? Get your free 30 day trial now! And see for yourself why Easy Software Deployment is the best software deployment tool!
Deploy software user based
Deploy software computer based
Schedule software installations
Expire software packages (1)
Set restrictions per software package (2)
User Targeting (3)
Software metering (4)
Active Directory integration
No (SQL) database / backend needed
Create, manage & configure Start Menu shortcuts
Supports installation scripts (5)
Supports Windows Installer (msi) software packages
Supports legacy setups
Supports App-V (incl connection groups)
Remote Device Management (6)
Supports Windows Remote Desktop Services (fka Terminal Services)
Set security permissions on files, folders and registry
Uses Agent for fully automatic software deployment
Backup/export software packages
Support for all major Windows Client & Server OS’s (including Windows 10)
Automatically adds command line parameters (7)
Categorize and filter software packages
Company branding (8)
Is it EASY?
(1) With auto-uninstall on date/time.
(2) Restrict on OS, memory, disk space, processor architecture + more.
(3) Run software installations at logon, on demand or at system startup.
(4) Usage and max number of licenses to use.
(5) Cmd, bat, Powershell, VbScript.
(6) Reboot, shutdown, cmd box, event viewer, Remote Desktop and Assistance + more.
(7) For almost all types of software packages (legacy setups excluded)
(8) Logo’s in Manager splash screen and Agent screen